3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect and use your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ami Hallgarth, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at hello@ahjewelleryshop
Some of my pieces are available at wholesale prices - please contact me for more details
I'm happy to discuss and create bespoke orders to help bring your design ideas to life. Bespoke pieces and personalised orders are not eligible for return, unless faulty.
Silver, copper and brass will all tarnish over time due to the reaction with atmospheric oxygen. To slow tarnishing, avoid contact with perfume or moisturisers and do not wear jewellery in shower or swimming pool.
When not being worn, your silver should ideally be stored in a sealed box or bag to slow tarnishing.
To restore the original shine to silver, use a silver polishing cloth. This can also be used on copper and brass, although they may need to be polished with an extra fine wire wool or a gentle, polishing compound to restore their original shine.
Aluminium can be restored with a polishing compound such as Autosol.
All orders, unless otherwise specified, will be sent in a branded AH Jewellery gift box, along with a care card. If you'd like to add a ribbon and a handwritten note, please purchase the gift wrap option and I can also send directly to the recipient.
The gift box will be carefully packaged inside a cardboard postal box, nestled amongst tissue paper to protect the contents.
Orders are sent via 1st class Signed For delivery, Special Delivery or International Tracked and Signed delivery for orders outside the UK. There is nothing on the box to imply its contents are jewellery.
I will send you notification once I have dispatched your order, along with a tracking number, where applicable.